Hi all.
Excuse for some off topic.
I need to up a SOAP service so i think to use web2py.
I have wsdl file.
I use wsdl2interface for convert wsdl into Python clasesThis is my wsdl file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <definitions xmlns:tns="http://oap/ser -
Pastebin.com

|   |    |

|   |
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <def...
   |   |

And this is the file generated for wsdl2interface:
"""SOAP web services generated from: file:///home/fernando/wsdl/checkHolderBill
- Pastebin.com

|   |    |

|   |
"""SOAP web services generated from: file:///home/fernando/...
   |   |

Iin particular I'm interested in the next class
class ICheckHolderBillingSynDonorRequest(Interface):    """SOAP service
``checkHolderBillingSynDonorRequest`` with target namespace
http://oap/services/checkHolderBillingSynDonorRequestService.    """
    def checkHolderBillingSynDonorRequest(RequestMessageHeader,
checkHolderBillingSynDonorRequestBody):        """Parameters:
``RequestMessageHeader`` -- IRequestMessageHeader
``checkHolderBillingSynDonorRequestBody`` --
ICheckHolderBillingSynDonorRequestBody                Returns:
checkHolderBillingSynDonorResponse        """
I do not understand the difition of method checkHolderBillingSynDonorRequest
Whats parameter i must receive?The data received will be in xml?What i must
return?

I have never used soap before.
i will appreciate any tips or help for resolv my problem
Regards