On 2 January 2018 at 20:37, 黄祥 <steve.van.chris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> web2py latest version auth actions_disabled doesn't work anymore
> models/db.py
> #auth.settings.actions_disabled =
> configuration.take('auth.actions_disabled')
> auth.settings.actions_disabled = ['profile', 'register']
>
> result
> the url to sign up is exist, when clicked the sign up it return 404 NOT
> FOUND
>
> is there any way to make it work again like in previous version?

I can confirm this behaviour.

I would prefer the option to register not to appear under "Login"  in
the navbar.

"Sign up"  appears and when clicked throws a HTTP 404 error.

I could not see what in the code of gluon/tools.py is causing this.

It seems that this code does not get involved in the process (line
2009 of tools.py):

if 'register' not in self.settings.actions_disabled:
                items.append({'name': T('Sign Up'), 'href': href('register'),
                              'icon': 'icon-user'})

Regards
Johann
--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)