Hi,

If you can, please list Open-IT cz, s.r.o. (Czech Republic) as well.

Main website is https://www.o-it.info made in Zope. Though it should be
replaced with something fresher. But, IMO, it is not as ugly that it could
not be listed..

We have a plenty of web2py-based projects, such as:

http://www.englishlife.cz/
http://www.englishspace.cz/
http://www.englishanywhere.cz/
http://gjs.englishanywhere.cz/