I have a table which stores different images of different places, what i
want is for the site users to be able to download all the images of a
selected place
by clicking the download button without having to download the images one
at a time. How can i achieve this??

I tried this below:

*MODEL:*db.define_table('location',
                Field('Image', 'upload'),
                Field('formTitle', requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY()),
                Field('place', 'reference
area'),migrate=False,fake_migrate=True)

*CONTROLLER*def areas():
    form=db.place(request.args(0))
    images=db(db.location.place==form.id).select(db.location.ALL)
    return dict(images=images, form=form)

*VIEW*{{extend 'layout.html'}}
{{for pics in images:}}
 <a style="margin-left: 60px;"
href="{{=URL('download',args=pics.Image)}}">Download</a>
 {{pass}}

Unfortunately the above attempts do not give me what i want, please assist.
Thank you.