Copying an app from 2.14.6 to 2.16.1, including copying the database file
(storage.sqlite because, well, I'm using sqlite on this machine).

appconfig.ini has migrations off, and db.py has

    db = DAL(myconf.get('db.uri'),
             pool_size=myconf.get('db.pool_size'),
             migrate_enabled=myconf.get('db.migrate'),
             check_reserved=['all'],
             fake_migrate_all=True)

Because of fake_migrate_all, I expect the table files to be created, but
they aren't.
appadmin/index shows all the expected tables, and clicking on one invokes
appadmin/select successfully, displaying the correct data.  The
default/index function draws the correct form, but the default/sorted
function fails with
<type 'exceptions.KeyError'> 'Column QuarterMaster.IssueYr not found
(SQLTABLE)'
What do I do to correct this?

Note:  I did not try submitting the form from index, since I didn't try
that URL until after I had the ticket for the sorted function.  The sorted
function is doing a select to display [some] contents of my app's main
data.  The auth tables are shown in appadmin, but are empty because this
isn't a production app.

/dps