I wrote something like that few years ago... maybe you can start from here:

https://gist.github.com/manuelep/81ffe8ce57de4dc9b2d80a99c08992cc

please let me know if you find any interest in it.

Cheers

    Manuele

On 13/02/2018 13:10, Anthony wrote:
On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 9:43:53 PM UTC-5, LoveWeb2py wrote:

    Django has a reverse proxy module... Wondering if web2py has
    something similar?
    https://djangopackages.org/grids/g/reverse-proxy/
    <https://djangopackages.org/grids/g/reverse-proxy/>

I don't think so.

    I want to make web2py the single interface to multiple applications.

Can you explain further what you are trying to do? Why not use something like Nginx as a reverse proxy?

Anthony