On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 1:43:11 PM UTC-8, Ramos wrote:

> but the idea is to get some of the data as it is being calculated in the
> controller.

For that I would use a stream.  There are a couple of examples that have
popped up here on occasion, although I can't at the moment link to them.
Which stream module you use may depend on whether your results are
text/html, or binary data (like a video).  I think I have an example at
home for that I used for returning a jpg, but my glasses aren't good enough
to see it from here.

/dps