I'm using MySQL, I wasn't able to insert or queue in any way... but ...

I've managed to solve the issue in the next way:

Using the queue_task method, if the task is inserted, returns ID, if are
errors we can check the field and the msg returned. Debugging the msgs,
I've inferred that NOW queue_task needs ALL params fields passed to
succesfylly insert a Task.

FOR EXAMPLE:

            task = scheduler.queue_task('request_source_task',
                                        application_name=appname,
                                        status="QUEUED",
                                        task_name='request_source_task',
                                        start_time=datetime.datetime.now()
+ timedelta(seconds=30),
                                        pargs=ids_request_source,
                                        period=cinco_min,
                                        repeats=1,
                                        retry_failed=3,
                                        timeout=treinta_min,
                                        sync_output=1
                                        )
            db_scheduler.commit()

ONLY considering all params, the queue_task inserted a record now... It's
seems to be a bug...

(Meanwile another project in other server, after migration last week, had
the same same issue)