I know this is probably not a specific web2py issue, but rather a WSGI one.
I am somewhat confused. However, this is not the largely discussed "Does
web2py scale?" question.

I am wondering if a single web2py instance can handle two or more requests
concurrently, or if two users access to the site at the same time, then one
request is queued up?

I am deploying a site in PythonAnywhere for a small business, with 4 web
workers. I guess that means 4 web2py processes and that the webserver will
dispatch incoming requests to one idle process of those four?

Thanks in advance!