I have different apps in my web2py environments. Web2py apps built before a
certain date have a stile with "login" link in the right upper side of the
web page, while the new apps, for example welcome app are with another
style with login link anchor in the left side, just after the menus, and
after a "search" box. Why?
How to delete the search box and have the login in the right part of the
page?
Thanks