On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 9:25:44 PM UTC-7, yogeshwar khalkar wrote:

> Hi Leonel,
>
> print request.env.request_method
>
> prints -  "OPTIONS"
>
> Thanks,
> Yogeshwar

Ah, the Angular library is doing a two-step.  OPTIONS is a request for the
supported (HTTP) verbs.  I'm kind of surprised to see it, but you can try
doing a

def UpdateAgenda():
   def OPTIONS:
      return "POST,OPTIONS"
   [...]

Note:  in my node.js code where I handle OPTIONS, I have both returning a
string as above and returning JSON.  I haven't worked with it recently
enough to remember what the traces looked like.

/dps