I need a push on this one. Now that I know how to properly Authenticate,
also retrieve the code and the access_token which in turn is the same one
used to refresh_token, how can I put everything together? I need to check
whether the token is expired ( I am thinking a session) and if it is,
authentication needs to happen again. So, all in all I have these pieces of
code (they all work as far as I know):

*Authenticate:*

params = {"response_type": "code",
  "client_id": CLIENT_ID,
              "scope": "employee:customers_read"}
    url = "https://jimbaroo.com/oauth/authorize.php?"; +
urllib.urlencode(params)
    return dict(url=url)Enter code here...

*Get Access_token:*
code = current.request.vars.code

    payload = {"client_id":CLIENT_ID,
             "client_secret":CLIENT_SECRET,
             "code":code,
             "grant_type":"authorization_code"}
    url="https://jimbaroo.com/oauth/access_token.php";
    r = requests.request("POST",url, data=payload)

    token = r.json()
    access_token = token['access_token']
    current.session.token = access_token

*Refresh:*