I don't know why, but I delete the sqli databases of each applications and
instantiate the DAL with migrate=false. It shows an error on db.auth_users
because it doesn't exist. Then I change each dal instantiation to migrate=
true and none errors wasn't took place and users are not shared anymore.

Any ideas of this behavior?

Thanks