This is in an normal controller, no command line. And still it is not
working. Everything around it works. And I can't understand how MySQL ID
auto increment is getting higher and higher but no data is entered. Almost
like data is inserted but deleted right away.

I even tried putting in the db.commit() without success.

Kenneth