Dear both, many thanks! Will the *.table files have impact/effect on the
actual db content on the target server? Or will the w2p file alter the
database on the target server in any way? And what is the purpose of the
included sqlite file?
I use w2p file to patch the production server from dev server.

Cheers,
Vic