Hello,

I'm trying to create a Soap server with Python3 and web2py.
Tested with the example from manual,I put in a controller:

@service.soap('MyAdd', returns={'result':int}, args={'a':int, 'b':int,})
def add(a, b):
    return a + b

And when I run client.MyAdd(a=1, b=2) in a client, I get the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<console>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/Users/parra/web2py3/gluon/contrib/pysimplesoap/client.py", line
177, in <lambda>
    return lambda *args, **kwargs: self.wsdl_call(attr, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/parra/web2py3/gluon/contrib/pysimplesoap/client.py", line
351, in wsdl_call
    return self.wsdl_call_with_args(method, args, kwargs)
  File "/Users/parra/web2py3/gluon/contrib/pysimplesoap/client.py", line
375, in wsdl_call_with_args
    response = self.call(method, *params)
  File "/Users/parra/web2py3/gluon/contrib/pysimplesoap/client.py", line
276, in call
    detail)
gluon.contrib.pysimplesoap.client.SoapFault: VersionMismatch.TypeError:
cannot use a string pattern on a bytes-like object

Python2 works fine.

Any ideas ???

Thanks