On 09/07/2018 09:56, Martin Weissenboeck wrote:
What I want to do:

I have a running scheduler action and I want to interrupt this action and postpone it for a later time. What would be the best solution?
consider to:

1. Setup the task in order to be re-tried till it will end up with success
2. Check if it's the case to postpone the task
3. if yes raise an exception an let fail the task

eventually if the task is retried too early raise another exception in order to wait the two minutes.

Could it fit your needs?

Cheers

    Manuele

Why? The scheduler starts to send a message by Telegram, but at this moment there is a dialog between the Telegram bot and the client (who is the receiver of message). Therefore the scheduler should not send the message and should try it e.g. 2 minutes later. And may repeat this process if necessary.

Thanks in advance, Martin