Today I have tried to copy progect from server to my computer and have
error message:
<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>((ImportError('No module named
application.modules',), <traceback object at 0x049364E0>)),
<code object <module> at 048E6380, file
"Z:\OAS\web2py\applications\application\models\db.py", line 7>.
I have checked that line. It was:
from gluon.contrib.appconfig import AppConfig
After that I have checked file on pass: gluon/contrib/appconfig and didn't
find it. I copied it from server, but error was the same.
Version web2py on server 2.16.1 on my computer 2.17.2. What is the reason
of that error?