On Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 3:24:38 PM UTC+7, Константин Комков wrote:

> Now I'm working on server if I want to edit anything in project (I have
> duplicate project), but as I think it's not right.
> I want to copy all project on PC for editing it. After that if project
> working good I want to find the way for update project on server, better
> without copying file manually. I would prefer use something like gulp.

for simple perhaps you can achieve it using script bash (for *nix
environment) or bat (for windows).
of course, configuration management like ansible, puppet, etc will cover it
too.
another way to achieve it, if you want to log everything another thing to
consider is using ci/cd like jenkins, etc, some online service is good
also, e.g. gitlab-ci, codefresh (need dockerfile or docker-compose.yml), etc

best regards,
stifan