On Monday, November 12, 2018 at 3:26:11 AM UTC-5, Yann Dulondel wrote:

> Hi Anthony,
> Thank for the answer.
> For the order of column think I was not clear(sorry not English).
> If you look at the print screen before I clicked the column header the
> bulk column was the 4th after the position is 5fth.

Please show the code used in your controller to generate the grid. Are you
using URL args for any purpose?

> Concerning the column display, for table type_bulkhead I put format='%(name)s
> %(id)s')

Yes, and that is used to generate the "represent" attribute for the bulk_id
field -- so either change it to what you want, or explicitly set an
alternative "represent" attribute for that field.

Anthony