You are right, I found some that there wierd things occuring some times as
the left side bar completly disappeared... My guess is that this is some
glitches that may be existing for some browser/OS??

I think from my standpoint that the issue is that the framework is Signle
app vue... I am not ready to create an app that would be only single
view... Although for the dashboard it make sens.

It definetly somethings I would study... Would I use it, I don't know, it
depends how easy it would be to pick it up and how relyable it been
designed to be.