Happy new year everybody. I hope this is the year we can have a minimalist
web3py for everybody to play with. Let's start again collecting some wishes.

I start.

I wish:
1) template.py where a standalone python module
2) html.py where a standalone python module
3) validators.py where a standalone python module
4) the scheduler were part of pydal
5) admin were a simpler vue.js app.
6) we could remove every filesystem IO (errors, sessions, uploads)
7) we had better out of the box distributed configurable caching.
8) auth logic were simpler and not tied to the current cookie/session/form
logic.
9) SQLFORM and Grid were JS libraries that use Ajax for communication

Then web2py -> web3py would be a thin layer using bottle and the above libs.