It passes all tests now. it is not finished yet but I succeeded in moving
scheduler and validators into pydal (they depend on it anyway) and making
template stand alone (I found some pre-existing bugs in it). I did not
publish the latter to pypi but I will do it later in the week.

I could use some help in:
- move scheduler and validator tests from gluon/tests to
gluon/packages/dal/tests
- move (some) template tests to gluon/packages/template/tests
- create a gluon/packages/template/setup.py