Hello there,
my question maybe touches rather how to structure a project probably.
Anyway:

I have an App that lists a portfolio and involves pagination. In order to
avoid the whole page from being loaded every time the next portfolio item
set (page) is called, I am reloading the portfolio component into the main
page. This means that the link to the .load file is exposed to the google
crawler and gets indexed_  {{=A('<', callback=URL('listing.load',
args=[page-1,kat]), target='list')}}
I guess, it is not recommended to put another html head with a robots
directive into a .load component.
How do you solve this in your projects?

Thank You,
Stephan

The part of the main page view that emends the component looks like this:

{{=LOAD('default','listing.load', args=[page, kat], ajax=True)}}

_______
and the pagination  inside the listing.load look like this:

<!-- Pagination -->
{{if zahl > items_per_page:}}
                <ul class="pagination">
                {{if page:}}
                    <li  onclick='scrollWin()'>
                        {{=A('<', callback=URL('*listing.load*',
args=[page-1,kat]), target='list')}}
                     </li>
                    {{else:}}
                    <li>
                    <a class="muted">&nbsp;</a>
                </li>
                    {{pass}}

                    <li class="middle"><a href="#">{{=(page+1)}} /
{{=(int(zahl / items_per_page) + (zahl% items_per_page > 0))}}</a></li>
    {{if i > items_per_page:}}
                    <li onclick='scrollWin()'>
                    {{=A('>', callback=URL('*listing.load*', args=[page+1,
kat]), target='list')}}
                    </li>
                     {{else:}}
                     <li>