You can take any bootstrap html template and use it as layout. You just
need to modify it a bit.
Here's one
<https://themeforest.net/item/goodway-multipurpose-business-template/11256908>
template that I implemented into this webpage <http://www.panon.rs/>. And
here's another web template
<https://codecanyon.net/item/wireless-minimalist-bootstrap-ui-kit/10498551>
that I'm using this webpage <https://sshreach.me/init/default/index>. Of
course, basic knowledge of html and css is needed.