Yes, Anthony. Thanks for taking the efforts to look up poorly issue. I also
found the same github thread. It took almost 7 seconds on my server to
import plotly in a regular Python console, so it IS the very and only
bottleneck!

After all, if I am not supposed to import them, what is the best way? Put
import custom module inside a model function? my new idea :)