import http.client

def send():
    conn = http.client.HTTPConnection("api.msg91.com")
    msg = " This is the test message i want to send though later it
will be changed"
    my_list = msg.split()
    final_text = "%20".join(my_list)

    conn = http.client.HTTPConnection("api.msg91.com")

    conn.request("GET",
"/api/sendhttp.php?sender=ELISHA&route=4&mobiles=MOBILENUMBER&authkey=API
AUTH KEY&encrypt=&country=263&message={}".format(final_text))

    res = conn.getresponse()
    data = res.read()

    data.decode("utf-8")
The above is my control. so when i run the related view i get error below:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\web2py apps\web2py_win\web2py\gluon\restricted.py", line
219, in restricted
    exec(ccode, environment)
  File "D:/web2py
apps/web2py_win/web2py/applications/welcome/controllers/default.py",
line 8, in <module>
    import http.client
  File "D:\web2py apps\web2py_win\web2py\gluon\custom_import.py", line
104, in custom_importer
    raise ImportError(e1, import_tb)  # there an import error in the module
ImportError: (ImportError("Cannot import module
'applications.welcome.modules.http'",), <traceback object at
0x02FCE8F0>)