This is still not fixed in 2.18.5. Breakpoint only works first time. After
continuing, the code runs at full speed but the breakpoint won't trigger
again. Clearing breakpoint in the admin screen and re-adding it makes no
difference. Clearing removes the breakpoint from the admin screen but puts
an error on the console "*** DO_CLEAR failed Non-numeric breakpoint number
(all})"