Hi Anthony, thank you for your time.
I tried the method you suggested, but here is my problem: after calling the
method, the row object isn't updated.

row = db.person(1)
row.change_name('Lisandro')
print(row.name)

This doesn't print "Lisandro".
Instead, it prints the name the person had before the call.
If I want to print the new name, I have to retrieve the row again like this:

row = db.person(1)
row.change_name('Lisandro')
row = db.person(1)
print(row.name)

I was wondering if it was possible to avoid having to retrieve the record
again.