hai carlos costa , i have an idea for that , i have domain registered with
godaddy , go daddy subdomain forwarding is unlimited and its free too . you
can add like this
in subdomain section add subdomainname as *user1* , target url is
*your.pythonanywhere.com/welcome/default/index/user
<http://your.pythonanywhere.com/welcome/default/index/user>*1 , when*
user1.yourdomain.com <http://user1.yourdomain.com>* is called you can
redirect to  *your.pythonanywhere.com/welcome/default/index/user
<http://your.pythonanywhere.com/welcome/default/index/user>*1

this is my current technique . one good thing is, you have *api* for adding
subdomain to your dns registry in godaddy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/CADrkE%3DEhkqg8_GmKYuf6g39%3Da6dOvWYAtHraW8Qwpyv2nSod%3DQ%40mail.gmail.com.