Il 15/07/19 14:45, Manuele Pesenti ha scritto:
> "(housenumbers.city ILIKE '%sant\_olcese%' ESCAPE '\'))" with

I beg your pardon because of the string was passed through GET method it
was encoded and checked so the single quote was substituted by a
underscore. I solved using POST method for witch the passed string are
not encoded or checked so the passed request variable value still
contains the single quote when passed to the controller function.

Thank you for your attention anyway

    Manuele

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/81dbdafa-5f17-9727-29f0-2d7d8d7e8362%40gmail.com.