Hi All,

Have finally had a bit of time to play again with py4web the objective
being to port a smallish app from web2py to py4web (very much as a learning
and familiarisation/evaluation exercise).

The main objective is to see if I can create the equivalent of a working
web2py app with py4web without having to learn a new language/languages or
install a range of additional packages to achieve similar functionality /
UI that I have in web2py with a similar amount of code (or less would be
good as well).

I am no expert in JS and the vue route looks pretty complex compared to the
standard HTML forms.

In the instances where I do need to use JS I generally tend to create the
script inside a controller and use the SCRIPT or ASSIGNJS helper to pass it
to the view.

Using yatl (py4web) these helpers seem to be missing or maybe I am missing
something?

Any ideas on what the equivalent yatl (if any) would be or if what I am
trying to do is defeating the object of the exercise?

Thanks in advance