Hi All,

Today have managed to play a bit with py4web with the view to developing a
real-life app using the framework.

In so doing I have hit a few 'challenges' which I am hoping someone will be
able to help me with.

1: User will log in via default controller and based on access rights will
get appropriate menus/level of access. How to do this in py4web? I see
there is a tags db generated as part of the auth initialisation but I
cannot see how to utilise this to set up user/ groups /roles etc. Some
guidance or direction would be most useful.

Looks like I am missing something really simple and/or have probably been
spoilt by Web2Py

Thanks in advance
John