From: web2py@googlegroups.com [mailto:web2py@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Massimo Di Pierro
Sent: 30 September 2019 06:39
To: web2py-users
Subject: [web2py] Re: py4web Auth

I added a page to the documentation:

http://py4web.com/_documentation/static/index.html#chapter-11

I am sure it if full of spelling errors and I am making a fool of myself (my
keyboard is acting up and my mother language is not english)

Also the examples could use an independent tester as I typed them without
running them.

Anyway I thought this was better than nothing. :-)

Massimo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/e525e23a-199b-4b9b-83f6-ced97e1efaff%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/web2py/e525e23a-199b-4b9b-83f6-ced97e1efaff%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .