Found out it's was a python 3.7 vs 2.7 when dealing with syringIO.
I managed to change code at module images.py to
try:
    from StringIO import StringIO
except ImportError:
    from io import StringIO

This was instead of
import cStringIO

Now a new form error, error comes still when uploading :
image.resize
What could be wrong with this.