On Friday, September 27, 2019 at 12:55:47 PM UTC-7, Yoel Benitez Fonseca
wrote:

> h!
>
> With `auth.accessible_query` u get the rows accessible to a user, how to
> do the inverse ?
>
> I want to know the users who have a given permission

Try auth.has_membership(group_id='agents')  , per the examples at
<URL:https://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/09/access-control#Combining-requirements>

But that seems to be a boolean, so you need a list of users to cycle
through.

More after this pause ...

/dps