Hi all,

I've put again the MacOs *CMD *binaries on the repository, because they
work fine even on Catilina - so they are recommended.

The *APP *versions seem to work fine, too, but only if you don't download
them with the browser. In this case the system remember it (using Extended
Attributes), and it apply some heavvy restrictions on them because they're
not signed:

[image: image.png]

But if you use the Terminal and wget or similar utilities (I've used sftp
with my NAS), they seem to work as usual! Let me know if you can check it.

Cheers,
Nico