Cannot talk about Django.

In web2py you can run the script: web2py/scripts/extract_pgsql_models.py
which will generate a model from your database table. It is not guaranteed
to work. It depends on the type of references that you have. Also after it
crates the model for you, you may need to modify it since in order to
generate forms, web2py may need more info that it can extract from the
database. In any case, after the model is generated the appadmin should
work.

You probably are better off using this https://www.pgadmin.org/