I 'm using web2py 2.16.1 stable on my computer and I used it with python
version 2.7.
I programmed some sites with this RAD system.
So I want to upgrade to the latest 2.18.5 stable and Python 3. What can I
do to do it?
What could be the implications on my projects made with 2.16 ant python 2?

If all works it's possible to change in the production environment on
pyrhonanywhere the same? How?
Thank you