+1 on this request.  For some apps this is a deal-breaker.  For example, a
client who wants a secure place for their employees and doesn't want any
random registration requests.

FYI, other Auth requirements that I've been asked to implement to 'secure'
an app are:

- Lock account after x failed login attempts.
- Force new password on first login
- Force new password every x days.
- No re-use of passwords within 8 changes.
- No sequential passwords (for example, can't change your password from
'password1' to 'password2').
- Force logout after x hours.
- Two-factor authentication for users with 'administrator' access.
- Require passwords of various complexity.

I'm not saying that py4web should have all of these functions right now,
but pointing out some of the options it might need to have in the future.