On Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at 8:00:10 AM UTC-7, Jon Paris wrote:

> Thanks Andrew.
>
> I did use the web interface but is has taken more than 3 days for any of
> my posts to show up.

There used to be an anti-spam measure that required review of a first post,
but I think that disappeared years ago.

If you're not maintaining an existing web2py project, you might want to be
looking at py4web, also by Massimo,
<URL:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/py4web>

It's newer and faster, but expects you to use Vue or similar package, and
there is less server-side rendering.  It requires Python 3.6 or later,
while web2py can still work with Python 2.7 (of loving memory) or with Py3.

Jim S is good resource in this group.  Some of the Old Masters have moved
on, and of course Massimo now has 2 projects instead of just to mother-hen
(as well as his Real Work), but the rest of us have a few grains of
knowledge that may help others.

/dps