Dear all,

I'm using the library to manage users in web2py (it includes functions such
as login, profle, lost_password, etc..).
When I try to use the function lost_password, it ask for my email to send
me the password, but
it can not send the email. It shows the message "Unable to send email",
the log states:

WARNING:web2py:Mail.send failure:[SSL: WRONG_VERSION_NUMBER] wrong version
number (_ssl.c:852)

I'm using the configuration  ( appconfig.ini) file with this information:

[smtp]
server = smtp.gmail.com:587
sender = myu...@gmail.com
login  = myuser:mypassword
tls    = true
ssl    = true

I'm not sure if this is an issue with the python library or if I'm missing
something .
Any ideas?

Thansk in advance for any support!

VĂ­ctor.