Hello All,

I have read a lot of cases and uses cases about web2py users.
But my case is a little différent ;
I would like to

*List | Create  | Modify and Delete Users directly from Python controller
without using HMI*

My user db is always the same
login 1 is user0
login 2 is user1
and I can have a lot of users but user0 and user1 are always here

1) List all users by id and username *without* user0 and user1

*    try :        listusers = db(db.auth.............        if
len(listusers) == 0:    except Exception as e:        listusers = []*

2) Create a user *with a mail / login / and Password* directly using python
method in the controller with the db (without the GUI)

3) *Modify a password of an already created user* directly using python
method in the controller with the db (without the gui)
Note : I have already the id and/or the username of the user

4) *Delete an already created user* directly using python method  in the
controller with the db (without the gui)
Note : I have already the id and/or the username of the user

Thanks in advance
Regards