On Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 6:26:32 AM UTC-7, Константин Комков wrote:

> I thought that there is problem f'{f} {i} {number} {email}' here, but on
> my computer I can send document without problem.
> I and another user (with the same data and loading file) having different
> result (:
> Why in error I see databases\\..\\uploads?
> What means two points?

("dot dot") -- that's the usual syntax (in Windows, Unix, and Linux) for
"parent directory".

The code has a variable that tells it where the databases directory is
located for this application, and it constructs a path to the uploads
directory by saying "go up one level from here and look for uploads".

That folder have next structure:
> - test
>     - databases
>     - uploads

The file name that is Not Found follows the typical format for an uploaded
file:
 [nameoftable].[nameoffieild[.[randomnumber].[encodedoriginalfilename].[ext]

When I decode the originalfilename part, it looks like:
doc_images.file.80bde2fc22f5afc8.31353932333930313839373638363033373433343035313436333933353834312e6a7067.jpg
and that's the same format!  You seem to have uploaded a file that was
copied from the uploads folder (rather than downloaded); that's easiest to
do when the client (browser) and server are on the same machine.
[If you're wondering what the original original name was, it looks to be
15923901897686037434051463935841.jpg)

Do either filename exist in the uploads directory?   It would seem the one
in the error message doesn't, because the file open couldn't find it.

/dps