For a temporary solution, i made an external python prg and used cron on my
pi to sync the databases everynight and works find with sqlite syntax.
It's way more extensive work but seems to be reliable for many days now.
I have read again the doc, and cannot figure out at all my mistake.
At this time i scheduled manualy the task via the admin interface to do
tests, so i can follow the stage, queued, running, etc.
thanks