On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 10:20:56 AM UTC-7, Elif Guduk wrote:

> Hi all,
> My manager asked me to limit the web page accessibility for random people
> how to do this.
> For example my app name KnowledgeBase and anyone can access iff they type
> https://companyname.com/KnowledgeBase gives anyone to access it by typing
> this link, but we want to limit our app for only authorized people. Is it
> possible for only one app in our administrative interface?

web2py has some pretty nice access control features; see chapter 9,
especially
<URL:https://web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/09/access-control#Authorization>

The most complicated part is determining whether someone is in the group.
The easy way to do that is to require logging in, which is also covered in
that chapter.

/dps