Dear Team

Please advise me how insert multiple row insert into data base by using sql
form or form method, example as followers.
SL No Materials Name Qty Rate Amount
1 Mat-1 2 2 4
2 Mat-2 3 3 9
3 Mat-3 34 4 136
4 Mat-4 5 5 25
5 Mat-5 6 6 36
6 Mat-6 2 7 14
7 Mat-7 5 8 40
8 Mat-8 8 9 72
TOTAL 336

Please give me detailed code , because I am a beginner in coding and python
also.

--
* S K KRUPAKAR   M.com, MBA [Fin] *

*     Asst. Manager - Accounts*