On Wednesday, 21 October 2020 13:50:05 UTC+1, Gaël Princivalle wrote:

> Thank you José, I've found the README file and the password.
> However this password is not accepted.
> I've made another Web2py installation but the result is the same.
>
> As this is quite the first step to migrate my Web2py websites to Opalstack
> I just would like to cry...

Don't cry yet... it appears that the script and process worked ok for
Carlos above given his (it works!!!!) comment so you must be close!

Perhaps if you provide detailed steps of what you are doing and where you
are trying to enter/use the password, someone may be able to help.

How are you starting web2py?
Are you activating the virtualenv first (that was created by the script)?
If so, it should appear within ( ) in your command prompt.
What error message(s) are you getting? At what point?