Do you want instructions on how to set up and run a server (Linux,
Windows?) on your home premises?
Instructions on how to install web2py on such a server?
Instructions on how to provide access to web browsers out on the internet
(e.g. setting up IP addresses on which the server can be contacted?)

These are big topics which (I would suggest) are outside the scope of this
group, and might require a fair bit of research. Also there are lots of
options depending on your requirements. None of it's specially difficult
but most of it is not specific to web2py.