Hi Clemens,
Just some quick questions.

1) What happens with auth tables and python -S <appname> -M -P?  it does
not seem to create the .table files
2) Regarding migration and fake migration. I tried to summarize my
understanding in the table below (use a fixed width font to see it
properly). How does web2py behave on the cases marked with '?' in the table
below?
3) I also assume from what I read in the book that define_table migration
flags override those from db.py DAL constructor call. Is this correct?

Thanks, Jon.
                        FAKE_MIGRATE
                     TRUE      FALSE
                |           | changes     |